The amazing and extremely funny stand up comedian Lee Evans has had an extra date added to his tour for the 11th October 2011, at the O2 Arena in London.
This tour is ground breaking and will be the biggest tour of all time, with 50 live shows scheduled around the UK starting in September 2011.
This tour has been in high demand and the tickets for the extra date at the O2 Arena, went on sale on the 8th April, http://www.britevents.com have Lee Evans tickets available now…….they are hot to trot so grab them while you can.
The sweaty comic is one of the best comedians in the UK , with his last tour BIG, being his most ambitious tour ever. But now The Roadrunner tour is set to be a record-breaking tour, with Peter Kay just lagging slightly behind with his Tour That Doesn’t Tour which starts on 6th June 2011, at the O2 Arena in London.
The Critics Choice
“For gags per minute and unflagging energy, he’s unbeatable.” says the Daily Telegraph, The Independant says “Masterful, Precise, physical comedy.” The critics love Lee Evans as much as the next man!
BritEvents.com have searched around and have bought you the top five things that you may not know about Lee Evans.
1. In his younger days, Evans used to be a drummer in a punk band.
2. Lee was rejected from Opportunity Knocks after auditioning in 1986.
3. This Roadrunner Tour will be the 8th DVD that Lee Evans will release in November 2011 – just in time for Christmas!
4. Lee appeared in Doctor Who in 2009 as a scientific advisor called Malcolm Taylor.
5. Lee Evans was the fraudulent crippled friend of Mary, played by Cameron Diaz in the hit film, There’s something about Mary.
Good luck From BritEvents.com
I am sure this Roadrunner tour will be the best tour our Monkey Boy friend has done so far, good luck to Lee from BritEvents.com, see you there!!